Better safe than sorry

EDIT : PART 2! (29/07/2017)


Continuation, plot twist and conclusion (which retroactively explains her gesture on the cover). You may notice a few "subtle" details in the second part if you take a good look at some pages.

Love the fact that I thought it wouldn't take me more than a couple of hours to do it and it took me two freaking weeks instead... Even though the majority of it was simply to learn how to do stuff, I may have been waaaay too optimistic on the amount of work it represents, especially considering I was planning to do a real big comic/story one day. I think I might revise my ambitions downwards a little concerning this project...

Being my first “comic”, with words, feedbacks/suggestions are obviously welcome if you have any, in order to improve next time, if there is a next time.

Hope you enjoy!


I advise you to (re)start from page 1 to fully enjoy the "plot twist".

_____________

15/07/2017

This prevention campaign has been brought to you by the "Corporation of the Sons & Friends all over the World". Stay on the lookout this summer...
Bonus pages incoming in the next few days!

Previous method to view gallery was too annoying due to ads. I don't like the gallery viewing system from blogger very much but that's better than being harassed by ads all the time. I didn't even earn anything from it, it just seems impossible to find a free (nsfw) gallery host site on the internet without too many ads on it.



Comments

  1. Amazing work dude, looking foward for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your effort and sharing the gallery!
    Gentlemen, it is easy to consume and difficult to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas gracias por compartir tu arte con nosotros espero que en un futuro compartas el siguiente episodio con nosotros .Esta muy interesante la historia espero que el hijo se venge de la madre enborrachandola o drogandola y luego desnudandola y sometiendola sin que se de cuenta de lo que ocurrio la mañana siguente, bueno es solo una sujerencia bien gracias y por favor continua en un futuro con los demas episodios eres un genio
    GRACIAS Y SALUDOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feedback guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Espero que lo continúes y en la segunda parte haya sexo explicito

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will be the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really planned yet. I may do a little something before the end of summer.

      Delete
  7. Good one.
    But you seem to think Brenda is the best MILF design in the world, uh.
    Are you open to suggestions for next comics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all started with a fanart of Brenda, so I kept using this model just because it was more convenient. But I do intend to do more comics, with OCs this time. Any suggestion is welcome of course.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I have the script already. I'm trying to improve graphics so it looks even better. It took more time than planned, but i'm getting there.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Working on another software to make the potential future comics. It takes a lot of time at first but once I'm done with all the learning, I hope to release a lot of content regularly. Just give me a little more time and you won't be disappointed.

      Delete
    2. Good luck! Waiting for your art,
      Regular Guest.

      Delete
  10. Make more mom and son category comics... Make them like mom caught son jerking off, son forces mom, son massaging mom etc ... Dude your comics are awesome and it will be great when you add this category.... Please post some of this types comics..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, so... how you are going? improve the graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a set back, I couldn't have worked on it yet really but don't worry i have pages of scripts ready to be used. And I do intend to use them.
    Once again, give me time. Once it's started it's gonna be much faster. Probably a little something in a few weeks and a real thing a month or so.

    Thank you guys for checking in. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may take longer than that actually, but it will come out, eventually.

      Delete
  13. 3 months later... well... nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, well you know how life is I've had other priorities. But it's gonna come out! I promise. This year or never for sure. You can check it out in a few months again, it'll be there.

      Delete
  14. Hope you do thise pose with Brenda and a lucky shota, best wishes. http://www.imagefap.com/photo/371901835/?pgid=&gid=2707686&page=0&idx=23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Almost 1 year anniversary of last update. Hopefully more coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gran trabajo amigo, espero pronto ver una actualizacion !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment